Seanovate sustains its quality services in the areas of Health, Safety and Environment which consistently and continuously meet the requirements of its customers. It is achieved through its quality plan where operational processes have been established from experience and sound managerial practices.
• Ensuring that our employees possess the essential skills, training and experience necessary to effectively carry out their job
• Ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and seafarers, keeping injuries and illness at minimum
• Ensuring that all the responsibilities for recruiting, familiarizing and placing on board seafarers in conformity with the MLC 2006 are timely and efficiently satisfied and that, to the extent that is determined by the Company, seafarers are provided on board ships with a safe working environment free of Safety, Health and Environmental Hazards
• Providing qualified and competent personnel to vessels and monitoring the performance of seafarers recruited
• Comply with all local, national and international rules and regulations governing the Marine Industry
• Offering a workplace, where, harassment of any kind – be it racial, sexual or religious, is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
• Continuous improvement through customer feedback, review of system against best industry practices